About The Job
We are looking for a remote .Net Developer based in the UK to join our team designing, developing and deploying our automotive platforms. We are a key software provider to the automotive industry and now have an exciting opportunity for a .Net Developer to join our innovative, passionate, friendly team.
Experience & Skills
- Strong C# skills
- Strong ASP.NET Core
- Strong SQL server knowledge and experience
- Have a keen interest in learning new technologies
- Experience building and integrating various online systems
- Deliver quality code and reviewing other team members code
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Collaborate in a friendly, relaxed manner with stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong debugging experience and approach
- Work on both green field and existing applications
- Development of business requirements shaped by end user experience
- Knowledge of Razor / Blazor UI development
It Would Be Great If You Had:
- Excellent lateral thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience with reading and writing BDD scenarios
- Experience with SpecFlow to generate tests for BDD scenarios
- Experience with Atlassian Jira
- Great performance tuning skills
- Able to effectively share ideas to peers and other interested parties within the team
- Well organised and able to take ownership over their work
- Experience with Azure WebServices, Azure Functions, DevOps
- Knowledge of design patterns and practices (CQRS, DDD)
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Evaluate business requirements then design, implement and configure as required.
- Develop customer journey based web applications.
- Understands web security & create web sites that don’t have security holes.
- Assist database administrator in MS SQL Server as per the application requirements.
- Write and maintain appropriate documentation to describe application development, logic, utilize coding library and repository tools for revisions.
- Participate in the testing process through test review, analysis and test witnessing.
- Identify and fix performance and accessibility issues with new and existing projects.
- Consult with our wider team to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- Work with our wider team to ensure the best functioning front-end experience for our users as enabled by our platforms.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing experiences across the organisation.
- Leverage your experience with a broad range of technology stacks, platforms and workflow tools to do your best work and teach others to do the same.
- Designing prototypes from scratch and using custom-built or third-party frameworks.
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process to support quality deliverables.